Since many years, dogs were always in our life. At the beginning, it was dogs without pedigree, even for some of them coming from shelters but always giving us lots of pleasure.
Gypsie, our 1st Irish setter, joined us in 2007. Unfortunately she died at the age of 5 months because of a mega-esophagus but she shared love and happiness, also we were immediately contaminate by the virus of the red Irish setter.
Then we bought 2 others female setter and decided to start our own kennel. We followed a very interesting formation given by the Royal Society Saint-Hubert. Regardless to this training we met a lot of people in the dog world.
We are now the happy owners of 4 dogs. All of them are living with us. They enjoy themselves in cani-cross, dog-dancing, show…..
They are rising in ideal conditions in order to optimize physical and psychological development.
Breeder recognized by the Royal Society Saint-Hubert
* Member of Ierse Setter Club België (Wommelgem)
* Member of Syndicat d'élevage canin (Liège)
* Member of School dogs Jean Cokaiko (Polleur)
* Member of Belgian canicross federation
Training courses followed at the Royal Society St. Hubert:
* 2008 : Graduated young breeder (Bruxelles)
* 2010: Workshop about Hip / Elbow / Shoulder Dysplasia (University Sart-Tilman Liège)