Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Jennifer Martin's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Have to say Rio is finding the heat a bit much, I have been keeping him cool with da…"

Jennifer Martin replied May 25, 2010 to Trapped inside due to the heat

12 May 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie Cruise

"Thanks for your reply, I have taken all comments and replies on board, I notified my…"

Jennifer Martin replied May 21, 2010 to Updated: Adverse reactions to worming with Drontal Plus

37 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by James Doran

"Hi thought I would post the reply I received from Bayer, Thanks Ossin for recommendi…"

Jennifer Martin replied May 17, 2010 to Updated: Adverse reactions to worming with Drontal Plus

37 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by James Doran

"Thank You all for your comments, concern and advice, I am pleased to say Rio is back…"

Jennifer Martin replied May 15, 2010 to Updated: Adverse reactions to worming with Drontal Plus

37 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by James Doran

"Just rang my vet and was told that dog's can have an adverse reaction but it is 'qui…"

Jennifer Martin replied May 12, 2010 to Updated: Adverse reactions to worming with Drontal Plus

37 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by James Doran

"Thank you for your reply, I will try next time, I also wondered as it's rare that yo…"

Jennifer Martin replied May 12, 2010 to Updated: Adverse reactions to worming with Drontal Plus

37 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by James Doran

"It's always so sad when the time comes to let them go, leaves such a huge Irish Sett…"

Jennifer Martin replied May 10, 2010 to Redlin

3 May 13, 2010
Reply by Yvonne Wark

"I've never had a crate, felt guilty at times because I've read so many people have t…"

Jennifer Martin replied May 2, 2010 to Have I weaned from Crate too early

22 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Michelle Seeney

"I love all these messages - gladdens my heart to read them and know we are all havin…"

Jennifer Martin replied Apr 20, 2010 to Is it an age thing?

23 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Louise Perry

"Rio must have been reading this discussion over my shoulder!...........He has gone i…"

Jennifer Martin replied Mar 31, 2010 to Digging

9 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Martin

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service