Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Susan Russell's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"It's okay we'll both win, mine's in Canada! When you win you can come train with us!"

Susan Russell replied Nov 27, 2010 to Fowington training weeks & Kennel Club Training Days 2011 for Pointing Breeds

27 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Susan Stone

"If I win the lottery I will come and audit the whole thing - what fun!!!!"

Susan Russell replied Nov 26, 2010 to Fowington training weeks & Kennel Club Training Days 2011 for Pointing Breeds

27 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Susan Stone

"On the topic of genetic diversity being something that is helpful in addition to DNA…"

Susan Russell replied Jan 9, 2010 to DNA tests... all problems solved?

24 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Catherine Carter

"From Jacht to Lohmann's Momo I have Lohmannn's Paddy O'Leary from Andreas and Christ…"

Susan Russell replied Dec 20, 2009 to

just now

"An interesting aside to this discussion is whether or not the best dog in the ring,…"

Susan Russell replied Feb 4, 2009 to Over trimming or shaving of the Show Irish Red Setter?

218 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by martin falsey

"I certainly did not mean to imply that grooming/not grooming has anything to do with…"

Susan Russell replied Feb 4, 2009 to Over trimming or shaving of the Show Irish Red Setter?

218 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by martin falsey

"I have been encouraging a dialogue along these lines recently in a few different ven…"

Susan Russell replied Feb 3, 2009 to Over trimming or shaving of the Show Irish Red Setter?

218 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by martin falsey

"Yes that is Paul Falkowsky from Alberta and Ch Renburg's Wyatt Earp from all show br…"

Susan Russell replied Dec 24, 2008 to

just now

"Yes same as "tasting" the air. I agree with you on this item, a dog having his mout…"

just now

"Now, let me ask another question related to this photograph and passion...the dog ha…"

just now

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service