Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Henk ten Klooster's Discussions (709)

Discussions Replied To (692) Replies Latest Activity

"Fascinating to see more history of relatives diving up, Barbara! Good that the storm…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Sep 29, 2013 to Maureen McKeevers' Derrycarne & South African Redsun Irish

8 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

"Hello Bridget, Can you check the e-mail address provided? Thanks! Delivery to the…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Sep 27, 2013 to Maureen McKeevers' Derrycarne & South African Redsun Irish

8 Sep 29, 2013

"Hello Bridget Simpson, In searching the archives of ES another publication may be u…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Sep 27, 2013 to Maureen McKeevers' Derrycarne & South African Redsun Irish

8 Sep 29, 2013

"In my eyes it is great that a survey is done for Derrycarne Irish setters and their…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Sep 26, 2013 to Maureen McKeevers' Derrycarne & South African Redsun Irish

8 Sep 29, 2013

"What I find fascinating is the inspiration of authors. I guess this photo inspired l…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Feb 25, 2013 to What is your favourite settersong, -book, -movie, -history, -photo and -story?

113 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Dianne cook

"Thanks for the tip, Kimberly! Reading an article about the death of the author Blaiz…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Feb 25, 2013 to What is your favourite settersong, -book, -movie, -history, -photo and -story?

113 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Dianne cook

"The topic is closed. There are signals suggesting a repeat of what happened in Media…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Feb 19, 2013 to Government deals with sick Irish setters

6 Feb 19, 2013

"Yes Rhonda, let's hope a government has something good for future. In each case they…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Feb 18, 2013 to Government deals with sick Irish setters

6 Feb 19, 2013

"Yes, it is an update. As far as I know, this is the second time in history our gover…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Feb 18, 2013 to Government deals with sick Irish setters

6 Feb 19, 2013

"Under the title The way home I found the amazing story of the Irish setter Maccabeo…"

Henk ten Klooster replied Feb 15, 2013 to What is your favourite settersong, -book, -movie, -history, -photo and -story?

113 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Dianne cook

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service