Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Margaret Sierakowski's Discussions (629)

Discussions Replied To (592) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I use raw garlic. Also use Drontal. And the last couple of years I've been givi…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Mar 4, 2012 to Verm-X-Liquid

20 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Jennie Benstead

"I feed garlic to my dogs, but still need to worm them regularly as I live in a rabbi…"

20 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Jennie Benstead

"if you really want to pursue alternative remedies/preventives for worms , try readin…"

20 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Jennie Benstead

"And getting the condition diagnosed and being put on the right level of  thyroxin ca…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Mar 4, 2012 to Pedigree dogs exposed

67 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Margaret Sierakowski

"I wouldnt waste money on herbal remedies for worms, they dont work. Modern wormers a…"

20 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Jennie Benstead

""Different" meaning different lines from each other, they all go back to Irish dogs.…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Mar 4, 2012 to KC backs outcrossing for English Setters and IRWS

45 Mar 4, 2012

"There are some new IRWS  being imported into Ireland, Jim Sheridan has imported a bi…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Mar 3, 2012 to KC backs outcrossing for English Setters and IRWS

45 Mar 4, 2012

"The outcross isnt only about working, its about health, genetics ,conformation, type…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Mar 3, 2012 to KC backs outcrossing for English Setters and IRWS

45 Mar 4, 2012

"Bridget, there are no IRWS in New Zealand, and nothing that would be considered as w…"

45 Mar 4, 2012

"Its interesting how the KC is able to discipline breeders/owners who infringe their…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Mar 3, 2012 to A "whipsett", a Gorpet?? A bl***y disaster?

130 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Sue Humphrey

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service