Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Pauliina Artiola's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Henk; I think that the matadors of past years and this time are obviously seen in pe…"

Pauliina Artiola replied Oct 22, 2008 to

just now

"Of course that sort of bank for semen wouldn`t work where anybody could order any se…"

Pauliina Artiola replied Oct 21, 2008 to

just now

"Using frozen semen is not always meaning linebreeding - or did I miss the point? On…"

Pauliina Artiola replied Oct 20, 2008 to

just now

"There is a list in the net where dog owners can add the details of the dog collected…"

Pauliina Artiola replied Oct 19, 2008 to

just now

"We wouldn`t miss the WW for any reason! The red heads will stay at home but the engl…"

Pauliina Artiola replied Jun 30, 2008 to Stockholm World Show 3-6 july...who is going?

47 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Loma I. Clark

"Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta! >> Merry Christmas and a happy New Ye…"

Pauliina Artiola replied Dec 22, 2007 to Holiday Greetings

23 Dec 25, 2007
Reply by Kati Mäkelä

";))) I wish I could.... I was just wondering all the mess on their sheets. Didn`t e…"

Pauliina Artiola replied Nov 11, 2007 to Do your setter girls come in season together?

22 Dec 27, 2007
Reply by ursula wilby

"For the first time in almost 6 years my bitches -all the three of them in the house…"

Pauliina Artiola replied Nov 11, 2007 to Do your setter girls come in season together?

22 Dec 27, 2007
Reply by ursula wilby

"I use Resco as a leash and I keep it tight under the ears high on the neck when stac…"

Pauliina Artiola replied Sep 25, 2007 to Stacking a dog

8 Sep 27, 2007
Reply by Vilja Vehkaoja

""The (FCI) standard says: "HAIR: ... tips of ears short and fine / feather on upper…"

Pauliina Artiola replied Sep 23, 2007 to Over trimming or shaving of the Show Irish Red Setter?

218 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by martin falsey

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service