Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Forum Discussions (1,483)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are showbred red setters ‘just red dogs, not setters’?

The showbred Irish setter is under fire. In his recently published book ‘The Irish Red Setter’, Raymond O’Dwyer states they “lack the confo…

Started by Henk ten Klooster

95 May 16, 2008
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

Dog Humor

I have several interesting/humorous/funny dog-related emails in my inbox. Thought we could create a thread where we could share these.

Started by Gene

55 May 10, 2008
Reply by Laura Kolbach

Teaching a setter to heel after bad habits have set in

This problem is on a much lower scale than most of you are used to, I know, but perhaps you can help me. I always raised our puppies, and…

Started by Mary S.

11 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by ursula wilby

IHA Wieselburg12.+13.04.2008

Pictures of the show on www.picasaweb.google.at/arthurthedog1411 Some pictures are missing, as the owner of the two dogs did not want pictu…

Started by Silvia Lindner-Rae

2 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Silvia Lindner-Rae

CACIB Berlin 2008 - results

ENGLISH SETTERS JUDGE: HARRY O'DONOGHUE IRL dogs Ehrenklasse Silvanus MORTIMER -1 Platz BOB Jugendklasse Blue Baltic's MONTE CARLO -…

Started by Agnieszka Dufrat 'Neiven'

1 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Laura Kolbach

Worst ever setters...

If we are looking att great photos and paintings of setters, how about looking at some not quite so great setters? This is one of my favori…

Started by ursula wilby

22 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Dee Rance

Setters in Russia

I think there are one or two setter breeders from Russia on this list? I recently had the luck to acquire the two volumes of Sabaneev on Hu…

Started by Margaret Sierakowski

9 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Christiane Lohmann

Size of IS

We had a meeting of all show judges and aspirants last weekend (Verein Pointer und Setter/Germany). Coming from Austria was a letter, askin…

Started by Christiane Lohmann

15 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Christiane Lohmann

Come to Switzerland... Shows in 2008

Just a bit of advertsing for this year's shows in Switzerland. Why not come along and enjoy a swiss holiday at the same time?! here are th…

Started by Susan Stone

9 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Susan Stone

Distortion of photographs...

I wonder am I the only one seeing photographs distorted in some blog posts? Why is this happening? It completely spoils the photo!!! Or is…

Started by Susan Stone

17 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Agnieszka Dufrat 'Neiven'

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service