Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Cheryl Gorey's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (264) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Eva, I will try and see whether I can get a copy from somewhere. A friend of…"

Cheryl Gorey replied Dec 24, 2009 to Animal Protection: Stop inbreeding, open registries, ban unhealthy breeds, curtail shows

180 Jan 5, 2010

"The pedigree is mostly Australian bred lines - both local and interstate - all long…"

Cheryl Gorey replied Dec 23, 2009 to Animal Protection: Stop inbreeding, open registries, ban unhealthy breeds, curtail shows

180 Jan 5, 2010

"Further to the COI of under 10. Can I please put an example up for discussion: I ha…"

Cheryl Gorey replied Dec 23, 2009 to Animal Protection: Stop inbreeding, open registries, ban unhealthy breeds, curtail shows

180 Jan 5, 2010

"I read recently in our State Body (Dogs Queensland) monthly members magazine that th…"

180 Jan 5, 2010

"Hi Eva, I would love to read the paper you mentioned by Dorne Carr. I have searched…"

180 Jan 5, 2010

"I think that is a great start Eva, thank-you. I will have to put mine together first…"

180 Jan 5, 2010

"I agree, mandatory testing doesn’t breed a better dog, but it gives breeders more in…"

180 Jan 5, 2010

"Best Wishes for Christmas and the year ahead. I wish you all the happiness in the wo…"

Cheryl Gorey replied Dec 23, 2009 to May I take a moment to

5 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Cheryl Gorey

"Hi Everyone, I hope you don't mind, but I have taken the liberty of summarising our…"

180 Jan 5, 2010

"Hi Eva, yes, I believe it can be done again and as I said in a previous post, I have…"

Cheryl Gorey replied Dec 22, 2009 to Animal Protection: Stop inbreeding, open registries, ban unhealthy breeds, curtail shows

180 Jan 5, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service