Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Christiane Lohmann's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, I am sure to know all, as I am the keeper of the records. ;-))) At least when i…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Aug 19, 2008 to

just now

"It is Kennel BRUMLEY's belonging to Dr. Hardebeck... Wonder how many dogs you really…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Aug 19, 2008 to

just now

"Silvia, I am sorry to say that working setter world is far far behind show setter wo…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Aug 14, 2008 to AKC strips winning Dutch red and white setter (2) update

102 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by James Gregory Williams

"Henk, I am tired of this repeating and confusing different things. You should name h…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Aug 14, 2008 to AKC strips winning Dutch red and white setter (2) update

102 Jan 13, 2010

"I would not regard Tommy as a reliable source;-))) And Madame Poillong is french not…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Aug 13, 2008 to AKC strips winning Dutch red and white setter (2) update

102 Jan 13, 2010

""The diversity is under more in the quarter Danish lines. Breeders of working red se…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Aug 13, 2008 to AKC strips winning Dutch red and white setter (2) update

102 Jan 13, 2010

"Yep ! Actually I was talking about the road from Hamburg via Berlin, Warsaw to st. P…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Jul 26, 2008 to

just now

"Congratulations ! And all respect to that success. Snipes are not easy game. And wh…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Jul 25, 2008 to

just now

"Susan, it was not my intention to split up between british/FCI judges and you surely…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Jul 11, 2008 to World Show - waiting for results...

68 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Vojna Medvedec

"Not really;-))) Standard ask full FULL DENTITION and SCISSOR BITE. We do not mind,…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Jul 11, 2008 to World Show - waiting for results...

68 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Vojna Medvedec

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service