Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

I have spent a lot of time just going through the various photos on this site. And there are some very good, funny and truly great photos there...but, hardly any comments under the photographs. Neither are many of these photograps rated. I admit, I myself have not done any rating BUT I have written comments under the photos I particually liked. Why not make use of the comment and rating-system a bit more often? There are plenty of photographers that deserve a bit of praise:-)
Ursula

Views: 50

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also agree! I love the photos!

me too :) but i think it is obvious, having more than 300 uploaded ones :) but i promise, there will be more soon...
I agree that its nice to put comments with the picture.
Where it was taken, the name of the dog/dogs/people in the picture, etc.

I'm really loving looking at all the pictures and videos as I hardly ever see any setters in my area.

Thanks everyone and keep uploading! :)

Mavis
Totally agree on the photos. I was making comments for a while and rating several, but at the rate we are uploading new ones it is hard to keep up. I do have several albums of different types of photos that are displayed on my profile page. When you look at a photo, you can see an annotation that a photo is in one of my albums if it is.
Hello Mavis! I was actually more refering to the way we dont use comments enough, like giving a bit of praise to the photographer ("Nice photo!" etc)...or ratings for that matter. But you are right, in a lot of cases there is the photographers own comment missing as well and then you feel as if you are only getting half the story.
Same story with members not putting their name or country on their personal page. I somehow want to feel there is a real person behind the personal page. I loose that feeling if I only see a signature and no country...
Ursula
(Sweden)
Wow, that is a great picture. Who's dogs, how old, are they really that color. Lovely picture of the two side by side. That one has cocker spaniel ears. vbg

Loma, and Red Friends, USA
camilla's dogs. classic red aniara with the long ears, though i know that lots of it is hair :) the other one is coppers home 'n' dry (i think), daughter of aniara. and yes, they are this color! :-)
don't know when the photo was taken but 100% before last summer.
love this photo of grandma !!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service