Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Christina Phillips's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing, very interesting. By chance, are there any photos available,…"

Christina Phillips replied Sep 19, 2008 to Field trial results for IRWS

50 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Thomas&Merete-Kennel Alvertoppen

"Hi Ann, has anyone done complete COI work-up on current breeding stock/ litters... I…"

Christina Phillips replied Aug 5, 2008 to Diversity?

2 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Christina Phillips

"Sheebhin Bruno Rev. Daniel Herlihy Redwing Lady Baltimore breeder is Jean Plummer,…"

Christina Phillips replied Aug 5, 2008 to Breeding and genetic testing

7 Aug 5, 2008

"Hi Wendy, just seen this post [mature age, missed it]. Really difficult to get data…"

Christina Phillips replied Aug 5, 2008 to Breeding and genetic testing

7 Aug 5, 2008

"I'm trying to join a hunt club, but long waiting list:-(( For now we have to make do…"

Christina Phillips replied Jul 29, 2008 to Field Trial, Hunt Tests and Hunting with IRWS

14 Aug 3, 2008

"Silvia, maybe you can post a copy of the scoring sheet, be fun to see what is used a…"

Christina Phillips replied Jul 29, 2008 to Field Trial, Hunt Tests and Hunting with IRWS

14 Aug 3, 2008

"Wendy, are you training or have a pro trainer, will you run in SH ? I'n trying to ge…"

Christina Phillips replied Jul 28, 2008 to Field Trial, Hunt Tests and Hunting with IRWS

14 Aug 3, 2008

"Hi Gerard, I see you asked about AKC, looking at the USA members on this list, I wou…"

Christina Phillips replied Jul 28, 2008 to Field Trial, Hunt Tests and Hunting with IRWS

14 Aug 3, 2008

"Should have added CLAD ?? I presume all stock of pure bred IRWS has been DNA tested…"

Christina Phillips replied Jun 6, 2008 to Breeding and genetic testing

7 Aug 5, 2008

"OFA or PennHip for CHD, some do elbow. Eye checks for PPC, but UK is working on gett…"

Christina Phillips replied Jun 6, 2008 to Breeding and genetic testing

7 Aug 5, 2008

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service