Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Garrech and Canagan's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there, We found that Windeeze capsules worked well and we also advised to give a…"

Garrech and Canagan replied Apr 6, 2011 to Torsion/bloat/trapped wind

31 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Catherine Carter

"Hi there, I have a dog who suffers from bloat. He developed the problem at 9 months…"

Garrech and Canagan replied Aug 23, 2010 to Bloat (GDV)

25 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Geraldine Gaul

"Alison, How is Baily getting on now? Our vet co-incidentally gave the same food R.…"

Garrech and Canagan replied Feb 16, 2010 to Gastric necrosis - survival chances and problems ahead?

16 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Susan Stone

"Hi there, You are correct Prof Ed Hall is the KC Health Liaison Representative for…"

Garrech and Canagan replied Dec 29, 2009 to Animal Protection: Stop inbreeding, open registries, ban unhealthy breeds, curtail shows

180 Jan 5, 2010

"Eva, Totally agree with you that all the breed clubs must act together plus doing s…"

Garrech and Canagan replied Dec 29, 2009 to Animal Protection: Stop inbreeding, open registries, ban unhealthy breeds, curtail shows

180 Jan 5, 2010

"Eva, The ISBC are actively pushing for information and data to be sent to the AHT s…"

180 Jan 5, 2010

"I really don't think that those who breed for financial gain are really in a postion…"

Garrech and Canagan replied Dec 28, 2009 to Animal Protection: Stop inbreeding, open registries, ban unhealthy breeds, curtail shows

180 Jan 5, 2010

"Dee, Listening to water sloshing around the stomach has been quite common for us! It…"

Garrech and Canagan replied Dec 27, 2009 to Advice on Bloat, as given in the Irish Setter Breeders Club Newsletter, Winter 2009

88 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Astrid Landsaat

"Eva, Good Morning. I totally agree with and support what you say about breeding fr…"

Garrech and Canagan replied Dec 26, 2009 to Advice on Bloat, as given in the Irish Setter Breeders Club Newsletter, Winter 2009

88 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Astrid Landsaat

"Eva, I look forward to your email. I trust you have an enjoyable Christmas"

Garrech and Canagan replied Dec 24, 2009 to Animal Protection: Stop inbreeding, open registries, ban unhealthy breeds, curtail shows

180 Jan 5, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service