Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Gillian Sterritt's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Bryony I might be able to help, if you want to contact me.  Either by email or yo…"

Gillian Sterritt replied Jul 22, 2011 to Breeder in Northern Ireland

10 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Kay Donnelly

"Hi Neil Congratulations! I have 2 chilldren, 5year old and 1 year old and I haven't…"

Gillian Sterritt replied Aug 19, 2010 to Big baby little baby

11 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by sue morgan

"Susan Hope there are no Championship show judges sharing that bottle of wine with yo…"

Gillian Sterritt replied Apr 8, 2010 to Group judge chatting to eventual group winner before judging has even started??

99 Apr 13, 2010

"Will remember you said the Eva, but at this point feel it very unlikely!!!!!"

Gillian Sterritt replied Apr 8, 2010 to Group judge chatting to eventual group winner before judging has even started??

99 Apr 13, 2010

"Thanks Ossian for that advice, will follow that the next time, ....if I show up at a…"

99 Apr 13, 2010

"Yes but you got to ask why bother when well known exhibitors win with stuff that a n…"

99 Apr 13, 2010

"I fully understand that and especially here in Ireland where there is a small number…"

Gillian Sterritt replied Apr 7, 2010 to Group judge chatting to eventual group winner before judging has even started??

99 Apr 13, 2010

"I don't think you should go under a judge who is a close friend. I have declined to…"

Gillian Sterritt replied Apr 6, 2010 to Group judge chatting to eventual group winner before judging has even started??

99 Apr 13, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service