Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Kristina Brannlund Westin's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alenka! What do you think about the hanging eyes?"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Sep 11, 2007 to Correcting a fault

3 Sep 11, 2007
Reply by Kristina Brannlund Westin

"Hi Loma! Having only two litters I can tell you what I think. Angulations, easy, fr…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Sep 11, 2007 to Correcting a fault

3 Sep 11, 2007
Reply by Kristina Brannlund Westin

"Except the personality on the puppy a important thing for me is carrige, movements,…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Sep 3, 2007 to How do you choose YOUR puppie?

12 Sep 7, 2007
Reply by Jelena Kreitmayer

"I don´t mind to selling puppies to someone who never owned a setter before. If I fee…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Aug 31, 2007 to How do you choose buyers for your puppies?

16 Sep 1, 2007
Reply by pia vilppula

"Hi Piret! Very important as you said, that you like to see how children are with pu…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Aug 30, 2007 to How do you choose buyers for your puppies?

16 Sep 1, 2007
Reply by pia vilppula

"I have to agree with Susan! I refuse to sell a puppy to someone who is working full…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Aug 30, 2007 to How do you choose buyers for your puppies?

16 Sep 1, 2007
Reply by pia vilppula

"Ana I agree very much with you that we have to X-ray our dogs, but for a dog with ba…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Aug 23, 2007 to Is the Irish setter a ruined breed?

71 Sep 9, 2007
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

"Ha, ha I especielly like ROFLMAO! Maybe I will use such slang in Swedish."

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Aug 21, 2007 to Another TOTALLY safe discussion!

49 Aug 27, 2007
Reply by Agnieszka Dufrat 'Neiven'

"My first litter I named the females by sweet liquers like,Cornelia Cacao, Tequila Ro…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Aug 20, 2007 to Another TOTALLY safe discussion!

49 Aug 27, 2007
Reply by Agnieszka Dufrat 'Neiven'

"I dont mind if it´s a little spot on the chest or the chin. I have seen Irish with a…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Aug 19, 2007 to White on a red setter: Hate it or love it?

78 Oct 12, 2007
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service