Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Just a bit of advertsing for this year's shows in Switzerland. Why not come along and enjoy a swiss holiday at the same time?!

here are the dates & the judges for all the setter breeds:

17. May CACIB St. Gallen: P. Derouet, F
18. May CACIB St. Gallen: J.M.J. van Soest, NL
www.iha-stgallen.ch

21. June CACIB Luzern: R. Blomme, B
22. June CACIB Luzern: W. Wellens, NL
www.iha-luzern.ch

17. August Clubshow Setter & Pointer Club CAC Meyrin, Geneva
P, IS, IRWS: F. Rubinato, CH
ES: L. Pichard, CH
GS: F. Boxall, GB

18. October CACIB Lausanne: L. Salomon, I
19. October CACIB Lausanne: M. Gyàrfàs, HU

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the dates, Susan. Not sure I'll be able to make it to any of them but it would be great. At least it shouldn't be quite as hot at any of them as at the one in Ascona last year!
Yes Nicole, that was a sweltering hot day - somehow nobody seems to believe us when we say Switzerland gets very hot in summer...

If anyone needs links to the show sites I will gladly provide them...
Can't we move Switzerland somewhere near Hungary? :-)
the show in august would be lovely to do , but it is a bit far away because i have to work on monday , my holliday is in september
I am sure shows in Switzerland must be nice, but unfortunately Switzerland is to far for me.
Yes, i absolutely agree with our friends here...
it appears that Switzerland is too far away for everyone,
and i support Laura's idea to move it somewhere closer xexe ;))
Don't mind me Susan i'm just kidding, it is nice of you invite everyone.
Funny, we're in the centre of Europe... and I get replies from east and west, north and south, saing we are too far away... but Birmingham seems to be just on everyone's doorstep! I wonder why??? VBG

Maybe we could ask Austria to squeeze up a bit? If we shrink it to the size of Switzerland, then hey presto, we are much closer for all the Lauras, Kristinas and Dusans who'd be willing to come...:-))
Exactly! You can't get in any more central than Switzerland - plus you can combine it with a super holiday - wonderful mountains, fresh air, great weather, chocolate....! Plus the people are very friendly and speak lots of different languages ;-)
Thanks Nicole!!! That's the kind of support I need:-)))))

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service