Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Forum Discussions (1,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

11 years old irish red setter is looking for the new home in Estonia, owner himself took the dog in dos shelter

Dear all, I am posting this issue also here in hope that somebody has space at home and piece of his heart for one 11 years old Irish red…

Started by Natalja-Dinniberg

13 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Anneliese

Bitch to purchase

Do you know anybody who has got a bitch to sell ? We already own a male-Vicary´s line (Portugal Champion) of 5 years and we would like to h…

Started by Ana e Carlos Neves

20 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Vojna Medvedec

9 month puppy bitch who refuses to let anyone go over her.

I wondered if anyone out there has experienced a puppy who has been shown since 6 months but suddenly has decided not to let anyone go over…

Started by colette tuite

19 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by ursula wilby

Dog goes slow in the ring.

I was wondering if anyone can give me any tips on how to get my dog to move at proper speed in the ring? He just barely trots and it is ver…

Started by Carmel Stringfellow

5 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by ursula wilby

Food

My Ryver is 6 months old. She eats Solid Gold Wolf Cub Large Breed puppy food (2 cups 2 x's a day). We have had Ryver for 3 months now, and…

Started by Sue McFarlane

4 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Sue and Cash

connor's family

This is Connor's new wife, and the two of ten puppys. We are very happy for them, they are beautiful.

Started by ani

0 Jul 28, 2009

Fun time. What top five things do you constantly get asked about your dog?

We have lots of fun with this topic on my all breed dog forum. We don't have many irish setters in the suburban area I live in. This dog ha…

Started by Sue and Cash

49 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Kristin

training question: "stop" dog in the middle of run

Hi everyone! This is a question to our hunting fraternity, and - please, non-Aussies, don't laugh. When we are in the bush, my dog Gina lo…

Started by Ilona & Gina

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Pat

Would my setter defend me?

Hello at all. I´m not sure if we already had this discussion. Anyway, there`s one thing I would like to tell you/ask you. When our doorbell…

Started by

18 Jul 27, 2009

begging dogs...

Do your dogs beg when you eat something and do you give in sometimes/often/never? :-)

Started by

3 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Ilona & Gina

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service