Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Forum Discussions (1,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TTouch

TTouch by Linda Tellington - Jones: http://www.ttouch.com/ Does anyone knows that method? Does anyone uses it - on dogs or hoses? I have…

Started by Kristina

4 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Catherine Pil

Knowledge knot aka crown of head

My dog has the pointiest head of any setter we have had. He uses it to turn the ceiling lamp in the car on and off daily! All kidding aside…

Started by Sue and Cash

7 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Melinda Auld

Any experience with inflamed salivary gland?

First of all I have to apologize for the medical expressions. I have no idea if I´m using the right words... I was just translating them wi…

Started by

4 Sep 19, 2009

Experience with clicker?

Does anybody of you use a clicker to train your dog?

Started by

15 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Fran Griffin

Gina in allergy clinic

Hi everyone, I am just a bit down because I had to leave Gina behind for more blood tests. At the moment, she is at the local university c…

Started by Ilona & Gina

4 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Pat

fear of children

Hello everyone, Recently Gina's brother, Anton, started to be more fearful of children than ever before. When we are on the beach, he runs…

Started by Ilona & Gina

4 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Sue and Cash

Palmerston line?

5 puppies of the litter between my Irish Setter male dog Lohmann’s Milan and the bitch Lohmann’s Krambambuli at the Kennel Wenzl’s Master o…

Started by Michaela

44 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Lorraine Martin

First 1000 members is coming!!!

First of all big thanks Gene for this page. I'm one of late members of ES but really addicted. And this is truly very good place to find ma…

Started by Anna Kazimierowicz

10 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Carmel Murphy

Entropion

I am new to the breed and I believe that my dog who is 14 months old and from fantastic lines may have entropion. Does anyone have any advi…

Started by Michael Brown

4 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

Update on Dublin and his stomach woes

I have read and reread the answers people gave when I posted that he hurt his foot and the meds from the doctor caused him stomach upset. H…

Started by Sue and Cash

6 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Tracy Drath

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service