Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Forum Discussions (1,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dogs in hot cars , summertime

Every summer, it is the same. You go to an exhibition, the sun is shining,, it's hot. Just yesterday it was 26 degrees Celsius we had. It i…

Started by Kristina Brannlund Westin

9 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Kristina Brannlund Westin

Are dogs too expensive?

In Germany an officially bred setter with FCI/VDH-documents costs about 900 € up to 1300 €. I wouldn`t get myself a dog without such docume…

Started by

37 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Karin Diller

Atopic dermatit

This time of year is so lovely but there is a backside of it and that is my "Titos" allergic problems starts all over again. During winter…

Started by Kristina Brannlund Westin

47 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Kristin

Some linkages for online-searches

Maybe most of you know these books or linkages, but I want to publish them here for those whow didn't know and are interested in: "Shooti…

Started by Michaela

4 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Myra Thomas-Rhodes

boys vs. girls in the litter

this discussion was brought up on another list and I can't remember what result was. Thought it would be fun to see more international view…

Started by Jelena Kreitmayer

13 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Angela Roberts

She just won't eat!

Hi, I've been having lots of trouble getting Pitanga to eat lately. As a puppy she'd eat without problems, and even too much at times. As s…

Started by Teresa

12 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Viv Blackshaw

Has anyone had experience with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) in Irish Setters?

I have recently been questioned about inheritance of osteosarcoma in Irish Setters. Fortunately this is not something I have personal exper…

Started by Susan Stone

34 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Anneliese

Suprelorin implant?

I am trying to fiend more information about the effects of the coat condition when an implant like Suprelorin is used for chemical castrati…

Started by Astrid Landsaat

9 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Susan Stone

Castrated male scent marking indoors

Can anyone give me advice on stopping a castrated male Setter from scent marking indoors. Bailey is our 2nd setter but 1st male dog. He cam…

Started by Alison Olsen

15 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Susan Stone

how is going to Dublin

hello how is going to dublin two the european winner dog show. I am goging whit Charmain. one day european winner show and i am goging to t…

Started by Rieky van Hal

24 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Rieky van Hal

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service