Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Forum Discussions (1,483)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie wanted to get ideas for some problems with my dog

I don't see much discussion on problems, but with the world of knowledge in here, hopefully you have ideas for me. Dublin is a fantastic do…

Started by Sue and Cash

69 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Karin Diller

Hip Scoring in Irish Setters

Like Dee, I have been thinking about a forum post for a while and did not quite know how to get started... but not wanting to add a differe…

Started by Susan Stone

31 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Melinda Auld

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM

Some will already know that Saffy has had a problem.....just what it is, I don't know. and nor it seem do the vets. She was at a 'working/t…

Started by Dee Rance

41 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

Gingival hyperplasia in Irish Setters

This is an overgrowth of gum tissue, making the canines and premolars seem to become smaller due to them becoming covered by the ginigva...…

Started by Susan Stone

14 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Michelle Webster

HELP PLEASE

If any one has had any problems similar to this please get in touch asap. Catherine, nearly nine, was spayed this morning due to a suspecte…

Started by Cheryl Newland

28 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by lyn hathaway

improved the kgs of my irish setter

hello. i would like to know wich product i should use to improved the kg of my irish setter, cos he's 25kg and it's a little bit too much s…

Started by mattia pattaro

10 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Carmel Murphy

Just saying hello!

Hi, I´ve been looking for an active setter forum for quite some time, there are a few for English Cocker Spaniels but none for setters. Mor…

Started by Karin Diller

8 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Karin Diller

How do you play

I'm quite curious as to how all the members use their dogs? I must confess that I am a horseback field trialler and the dogs I campaigned r…

Started by R.J. Schweiger

22 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Cassie Allen

Monaco and Frejus results

Hello, Does somebody have the Monaco and Fréjus results ? Thanks

Started by Cecilia GUIOT

0 Apr 15, 2009

Barking setters?

In another discussion, it was said that the irish setter supposedly is amongst the 5 most barking breeds of dogs. I find this VERY difficul…

Started by ursula wilby

27 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Speilb

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service