Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Forum Discussions (1,483)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The most important thing/person/animal... for your dogs

Stories about sleeping habits remembered me one event with my dogs. I have one armchair for dogs, but now dogs are two, so they must change…

Started by Anna Kazimierowicz

1 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Melinda Auld

Best Dog friendy beaches in the UK

Would welcome any ideas. We have a motorhome and spend alot of time travelling in the UK and would love to hear of any recommended dog frie…

Started by Justine Foxon

12 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Tony & Bev Drinkwater (BRABROOK)

Your experience with the education of more setters....?

This is something I´m really interested in. It`s not so easy for me to translate all my thoughts and questions in English, but as most of y…

Started by

0 Mar 13, 2009

videos of presenting a setter at show?

One owner of a puppy of my first litter plans to visit his first show. he has never been at a dogshow before. So I want to send him some li…

Started by Ulrike Reder-Marko

2 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Susan Morriss-Begg 'Sumaric'

Sleeping habits of Setters

I was wondering how lazy other dogs are? :) Mine sleeps any chance he gets. Will not even raise his head if I am not awake, even if that me…

Started by Jelena Kreitmayer

16 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Speilb

Big Litters in the Irish

How many of you have also had real big litters of pups, and how you have managed them and how many survived in the end! How the poor 'mum'…

Started by Frances McKimm

24 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Johanna Blacklake

Is my Setter too skinny?

Hello, I just had a little reunion of Frost's family. I noticed that all of his brothers and sisters are way heavyer. Frost is a really act…

Started by Frost

16 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Carmel Murphy

March 8

Just wished to congratulate International Women’s Day to all the ladies here on Exclusively Setters!!! I don’t know about your countries bu…

Started by Dušan Rauški

14 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Kristina

just thought i would say hello, i have owned Ruby for 16 months and she makes me laugh everyday. hope to learn and find out info about sett…

Started by angel

7 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by angel

Duties of our setters

Probably we all know that immortal view of german sheepdog with newspaper in his mouth. Our setters must work for us in field (sometimes) b…

Started by Anna Kazimierowicz

29 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Anna Kazimierowicz

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service