Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Forum Discussions (1,483)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Irish Setters beat Dances with Wolves!!!

After evening work I’m again enjoying Luca Giovanni’s dvd on the European championship for working Irish setters 2008. People told me last…

Started by Henk ten Klooster

8 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

Foreigners Hunting in the UK

Can any tell me the process one has to go through to bring their dogs over with them from the US. I would like to take a trip to the UK to…

Started by Jim Harris

3 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Rosie Dudley

I am new and wanted to introduce myself

Hi It is impossible to find an active forum for setter owners. I stumbled on this today while searching for others with very thin irish set…

Started by Sue and Cash

13 Apr 1, 2009

2008 UK Pointer & Setter Championship Video

15 minutes of footage - held in Scotland. 50 qualified dogs in the Championship ran in one morning, 12 were called back for the afternoon s…

Started by Londa Warren

42 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Dave Wittrick

Thank Y'all

I want to thank each and everyone who responded to my question; "How do you play?" About the only name I recognized was "Ms." Londa Warren…

Started by R.J. Schweiger

0 Mar 31, 2009

Herplaatsing/Rehoming

HERPLAATSING: Twee reuen, 5,5 en 2,5 jaar, zoeken wegens omstandigheden een nieuwe plek, het liefste samen. Veel beweging is een pre en bei…

Started by Sjoerd Jobse

0 Mar 29, 2009

Old photos

Hi, I saw wonderful (usually black and white) photos on the Exclusively Setters. I want to say thank you especially to Wilko Jansen and Dia…

Started by Agnieszka Dufrat 'Neiven'

13 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by colette tuite

Informed decisions

After being in this beautiful breed for over 35 years and being lucky enough to see & Judge them around the world, my question to put t…

Started by Anne-Marie Hearn

27 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Charlotte Kay

Which comes first? The Chicken or the Egg?

There's a lot going on in the showbred/red setter thread, so much so that I'm getting confused and wondered if we could break it down into…

Started by Londa Warren

34 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Phil Ledbetter

ruptured aorta

I am trying to find out how many other irish setters have died with a ruptured aorta. My lovely boy Rogan (Jonola Stardom at Lindalloch JW)…

Started by elaine barry

26 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Susan Stone

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service