Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Forum Discussions (1,483)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Irish setter loses leg after cliff fall

The Isle of Wight County Express reports today that the Irish setter Siren was buried when a cliff landed on her. Suffering heavy bleedings…

Started by Henk ten Klooster

3 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by ereni

BEWI SNACK

Hey! I have one question about bewi snack..Where in Graz or near I can buy that snack? Thanks

Started by Loving red Joan - VITA

1 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Cecilia GUIOT

Do we have an Irish red and white Setter???

Can anyone help, we adopted Rhoan out in Gibraltar, she was originally a stray from Spain. Can you please let me know if you think she is a…

Started by Anna PIllans

25 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Margaret Sierakowski

Any results from Zagreb?

Hello everybody Has anyone got the results from Zagreb - 3 shows on one weekend? Would be interested in the reds and red and whites, but co…

Started by Silvia Lindner-Rae

8 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Carmen Lorenzi

I'm concerned w / "max"

I need your perspective and/or help ...."max" is doing awesome,fantastic and so puppylike since the surgery from having his leg amputated .…

Started by Rich

48 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Anna Kazimierowicz

Conflict over COI

“A first step forward for future” is how the committee of the Dutch Irish setter club describes a proposal to forbid combinations for breed…

Started by Henk ten Klooster

147 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

What Color is my Irish Setter

I just got my first Irish Setter. In filling out the papers for the American Kennel Club it asked for the color of the dog and gave the opt…

Started by Speilb

13 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by iluvabcz

How do you tell the good BREEDER from the bad?

This was a title of a discussion suggested to me by a puppy-buyer...a lot of us can perhaps not answer as we are breeders ourselves. It wil…

Started by ursula wilby

30 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Dee Rance

How would you deal with this puppy-buyer?

Years back I had a young man phoning me asking about a puppy for his mother. The mother was in her late 50's and had never had a dog before…

Started by ursula wilby

16 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Susan Morriss-Begg 'Sumaric'

How do you tell the good from the bad?

Selling puppies is one thing, finding the right buyers, quite another. How do YOU tell the good from the bad? I think all breeders have com…

Started by ursula wilby

43 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Laura Kolbach

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service