Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Forum Discussions (1,483)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems with hunting setter lovers?

There are some people on this plathform wich seem to have some problems with hunting in general and specially with my pictures of duck-hunt…

Started by Michaela

81 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

Photo-policy needed?

We have now had a couple of discussions regarding hunting and not hunting with a setter, or more specifically what upsets members on this s…

Started by ursula wilby

8 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Anna Kazimierowicz

Old map of Ireland showing "Adams and Eves" of Irish setters posted

Setterfanciers interested in history may enjoy a card of old strains of red (and white) setters in Ireland on the website www.Iersesetter.c

Started by Henk ten Klooster

54 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

HELP!!

my dog is very afraid of persons, she always try to be behind me when other persons try to approach, she also is afraid of big cars and mot…

Started by Rafael Puente

11 Jan 12, 2009

"Teaching a non-pointing breed to point"

After some members of this ning have seen it, one of them encouraged me to publish the link of a video. I didn't want it because I thought…

Started by Petra Kasznár

9 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Petra Kasznár

Why do people breed animal species (like the dog - canis lupus familiaris) without the basic knowledge?

THE DOG: "Modern dog breeds show more variation in size, appearance, and behavior than any other domestic animal. Within the range of extre…

Started by Petra Kasznár

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

Information wanted

Hi, can you help me with information as to what is neccessary for the Belgian Champion - a friend of mine would like to know and we could n…

Started by Silvia Lindner-Rae

30 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Christiane Lohmann

Fireworks

I really need some advice now. I have a 6 months old IS and this will be his first New Yearseve. The thing is my neighbours were shooting s…

Started by Guðrún Dögg

11 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Susan Stone

Help with Setter and Motorbike?

My little puppy who is 5 months old likes cycle bikes and motorbikes and i am worried that one day she may chase a motorbike and not come b…

Started by Rhona, Bruce n Lil Lucy Skene x

1 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Ilona & Gina

Second Setter?

We have a 6-month-old Irish Setter who we enjoy a great deal and give lots of love and attention to. She does an ok job entertaining hersel…

Started by Speilb

17 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Dee Rance

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service