Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Forum Discussions (1,483)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dutch setter "on the wings" in Ireland

Field trials during celebration of the Ulster Irish Red Setter Centenary on Murley Mountain on Friday 12th and Saturday 13th September were…

Started by Henk ten Klooster

0 Sep 17, 2008

any help......i'm conflicted / desperate for answers /opinions......

I posted a little while ago about my best friend "max" who was diagnosed with osteosarcoma....yet told he might not have such condition...s…

Started by Rich

2 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Jo Ottinger

South African FT Results GREAT for IRS

Red dogs won two of the three stakes - something called Maiden in addition to the Championship. Thought you might be interested! http://ww…

Started by Londa Warren

18 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

lymphe node results......very confusing / complicated

My dog "max" was diagnosed with ( initially anyway ) osteosarcoma and the option is / was to have his right ( distal radius ) leg amputated…

Started by Rich

0 Sep 6, 2008

Surgery ..."Max"

As most of you know already my handsome and loving irish setter was diagnosed with bone cancer about 2 weeks ago, not to mention my fiancee…

Started by Rich

7 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Sharyn Latchford

Puppies incontinence

hi, My 14 week old puppy bitch wets herself when asleep, it only seems to happen when she is in a deep sleep and i have to wash, dry and cr…

Started by Kirsty williamson

10 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Kirsty williamson

puppies

unfortunatly living in ISRAEL has it disadvantge when it comes to selling pure bred setters.had it been a litter of one of the small breeds…

Started by beronica yamin

2 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by beronica yamin

love--passionate-companionship--bestest friend in the hole wide world....my "max"

I have great news as most of you know already my good boy "max" was diagnosed with osteosarcoma ( bone cancer ) and i thought my world was…

Started by Rich

4 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Sharyn Latchford

Does Disaster Loom for Setters?

How deep and wide is the split between 'Working' and 'Show' Setters? Will breeding for excellence in only one discipline cause, through in…

Started by Ann Millington

8 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Katariina Roiha

Controversial new film on pedigree dogs

Jemima Harrison's controversial new film "Pedigree Dogs Exposed" will be shown by the BBC on Tuesday evening at 9pm (Friday 9pm in Scotland…

Started by Margaret Sierakowski

44 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Susan Stone

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service