Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Christiane Lohmann's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"quote: "Rossmore setters were exceptional field dogs. They learned readily and were…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Jan 13, 2009 to Problems with hunting setter lovers?

81 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"How sad;-((( Have you ever read the "Early Survey of Setters" ? Have you met Doggie…"

81 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"Frances, would you like me to come and roll you on the correct side and treat you wi…"

81 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"Do you suggest that comments (which are actually published on main page) should be r…"

81 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"It is indeed very old tradition and has special rules as to on which side the game h…"

81 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"Michaela, please stay ! And don't worry to post more pictures. Those who make bad co…"

81 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"Surely this is also in Sweden necessary, when the wounded animal rises from his bed…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Jan 3, 2009 to Why do people breed animal species (like the dog - canis lupus familiaris) without the basic knowledge?

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

";-))) We eat roedeer all ourself and give only ribs, tummyskin, throat and bones to…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Jan 3, 2009 to Why do people breed animal species (like the dog - canis lupus familiaris) without the basic knowledge?

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"I didn't manage to see it either and I am sorry to find this matter so disturbing. P…"

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"Blame me, I think I got the infos from Norwegian Kennel Klub member, who have been v…"

Christiane Lohmann replied Jan 3, 2009 to Information wanted

30 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Christiane Lohmann

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service