Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Granaghburn Hi Lost Meg, bred by Raymond Monroe, has just arrived from Ireland aged 9 weeks.
Sire is Shannonbally Brackenbuster (FTCh Craigrua Aran ex Ciaran's Cutty)
Dam is Dalriach Deirdre (Ir Sh Ch Dalriach Auchindoun ex Ital and Int FTCh, Ir Ch and Sh Ch Pepperstown Polly)
Meg is a very bright and active little girl, already whizzing around the house and the field, I'm very pleased with her.

Views: 110

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck and hope you got another star in your kennel. Not very unlikely if I look at pedigree and picture;-)))
Thanks . I'm very happy with this little bitch, only nine weeks old and she is whizzing about, very alert, self confident and responsive, well coordinated and already moving about with a long stride for a small puppy. You are right, its a good pedigree, most of the best of the FT IRWS there.
Hi Margaret. Just discovered this site and it makes great reading. great to see picture of Meg and read that she is getting on well with you. I am keeping Granaghburn Buckwheat Paddy and Granaghburn Up n Away Katy. I still have Granaghburn Feed and Flush Belle who I hope to move on. She is very cute pup and children love her but I still hope to move her on.
Hallo Raymond, Very glad to know you have found this list and to see photos of the other puppies.
Meg is doing fine, she is very fast and agile and well coordinated, quick to learn,and loves to run. She reminds me quite a lot of Polly at the same age
Attachments:
I would love to see a video of Meg hunting/running in the field. I think it's a very interesting pedigree, should be a chance of increased level of hunting desire in that blood?
hello Margaret

Rhona here one of Karens kids that got Granaghburns Wild Flower Lady Lucy and she is doing great

she is trained and a lovable and active puppy

Meg is looking really good too and im sure she will become a great dog one day

Lucy and Bruce (other setter) are getting on great and she gets lots of walks a day

She is so cute and i would like to thank Raymond for such a great loving puppy

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service