Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Margaret Sierakowski's Discussions (629)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Good luck! Hope it all works out for you. And yes, summer litters are a lot easier.…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Jul 1, 2010 to New to breeding and looking for a stud

25 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Yvonne H

"Good luck! So glad you found a good stud dog. You should get some nice puppies, and…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Apr 26, 2010 to New to breeding and looking for a stud

25 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Yvonne H

"Susie, I know from talking to you on the phone last year that you and your family ha…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Feb 15, 2010 to New to breeding and looking for a stud

25 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Yvonne H

"Have you asked Karen Lockwood (owner/breeder of Lockenna Olympic Flame) for advice a…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Feb 14, 2010 to New to breeding and looking for a stud

25 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Yvonne H

"Susie, The best person to talk to would be Sheila Walton (Gallybob) who lives not to…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Feb 14, 2010 to New to breeding and looking for a stud

25 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Yvonne H

"Congratulations, Merete!"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Oct 5, 2009 to Field trial results for IRWS

50 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Thomas&Merete-Kennel Alvertoppen

"Hallo Raymond, Very glad to know you have found this list and to see photos of the o…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Dec 17, 2008 to Granaghburn Hi Lost Meg

6 May 8, 2009

""He is for so far I know the only Red and White Setter who won a field trail in Amer…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Oct 8, 2008 to Field trial results for IRWS

50 Dec 6, 2009

"Gerard, You have been marketing Harry as a stud dog for many years :)) He must be ar…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Oct 7, 2008 to Field trial results for IRWS

50 Dec 6, 2009

"Thanks . I'm very happy with this little bitch, only nine weeks old and she is whizz…"

Margaret Sierakowski replied Oct 2, 2008 to Granaghburn Hi Lost Meg

6 May 8, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service