Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Kristina Brannlund Westin's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"You have a point there Anna! Many haven´t seen it , because it was removed quite fas…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Jan 18, 2009 to Problems with hunting setter lovers?

81 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"Hi Anna! This whole story started with a video who was added to this side. The video…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Jan 18, 2009 to Problems with hunting setter lovers?

81 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"Michaela ofcourse you should stay! This forum need to have us all. We can always lea…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Jan 12, 2009 to Problems with hunting setter lovers?

81 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"What is suprising me is that some people who didn´t even have seen this video, seem…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Jan 3, 2009 to Why do people breed animal species (like the dog - canis lupus familiaris) without the basic knowledge?

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"In these days we use our setters to track birds for us to shot down, The dog are sup…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Jan 2, 2009 to Why do people breed animal species (like the dog - canis lupus familiaris) without the basic knowledge?

36 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Dee Rance

"Hi again! Well if you decide to have a maledog, there is nothing who says that he w…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Dec 3, 2008 to Second Setter?

17 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Dee Rance

"Hi James! I keep both males and females at my kennel, and I can see a problem with…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Dec 3, 2008 to Second Setter?

17 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Dee Rance

"Okey, Laura! I will find it and read"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Nov 7, 2008 to Conflict over COI

147 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

"I have really tried to follow all discusions here, but it is quite hard not understa…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Nov 7, 2008 to Conflict over COI

147 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

"Hi! I really have to agree with Ursula that this is guite normal to dogs! It is alw…"

Kristina Brannlund Westin replied Oct 28, 2008 to I'm concerned w / "max"

48 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Anna Kazimierowicz

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service