Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Forum Discussions (1,483)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coat Care and Health

I am looking for tips on coat care and health, particularly diet. I am a new dog owner and new Irish owner - less than six months. My two y…

Started by Kristin

10 Dec 28, 2007
Reply by maddy/ Staratlanta Irish setters

Christmas Around the World

This is a little late, since Christmas is over for the year, but an online friend and I were discussing the differences & similarities…

Started by Mavis

0 Dec 27, 2007

Do your setter girls come in season together?

A friend of mine who has always owned two to four Irish Setter bitches at one time mentioned the fact that according to the books the bitch…

Started by Susan Stone

22 Dec 27, 2007
Reply by ursula wilby

Holiday Greetings

As I mentioned in this week's update, I was going to translate 'Merry Christmas' in several languages. I even found web pages that do this.…

Started by Gene

23 Dec 25, 2007
Reply by Kati Mäkelä

The Poodle and Red Heads...long story!

Can you imagine....A so called breeder in our area gave away a whole litter of Irish Setters, papers and all. They were no longer small, cu…

Started by Dee

0 Dec 18, 2007

Weekly Update Archive

I thought it might be good to post an archive of all the weekly updates. It is another chance for me to thank certain members for their ef…

Started by Gene

19 Dec 16, 2007
Reply by Gene

Quel avenir pour le setter irlandais en France ?

Nouvelles directives de jugement données par le Red Club en France. Lors de l'assemblée générale du Red Club, le 28 juillet 2007, le comité…

Started by Monique VIRY

138 Dec 14, 2007
Reply by Christiane Lohmann

Dog News/Stories

Thought we could start a thread on stories that other members might find interesting. http://www.dogguide.net/blog/2007/12/the-most-shocki

Started by Gene

2 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Laura Kolbach

Facebook

Gene mentioned it in this week's update, but didn't provide a link to his profile. There are 5 pages of Gene Harris on facebook and althoug…

Started by Mavis

2 Dec 6, 2007
Reply by Gene

RE: Best in Show for my Ch. Dancin Fasination

Hi Everyone, I am very proud to announce that this weekend at the large Yuma , Arizona shows my girl "Tessy" aka Love Bucket" took a group…

Started by Georgianne Carney

5 Dec 5, 2007
Reply by Marcella Booij

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service