Exclusively Setters

Home for Irish Setter Lovers Around the World

Forum Discussions (1,483)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

American Red Setter War raging

The American Red Setter War is once again raging. The biggest conflict within setter-circles ever was bubbling under for some time. In 197…

Started by Henk ten Klooster

5 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

Regulations for tests and trials

I've posted this to one of our group discussions but no reaction :-) Maybe more people will read it here. In Hungary we have a collection…

Started by Laura Kolbach

1 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by Jelena Kreitmayer

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE POINTER + SETTER Germany 2007

Best young pointer/setter of Germany's club for Pointer and Setter in 2007 is: Lohmann's Lawine breeder, owner and handler: my dear husband…

Started by Christiane Lohmann

8 Nov 23, 2007
Reply by Martin Houda

nationel/internationel or inofficiell dogshows?

In Sweden is it a lot of Irish red Setters who entries the inoficiell dogshows, but not the nationel/internationel dogshows. I´m wonder why…

Started by Sussie Larsson

23 Nov 8, 2007
Reply by Alenka Pokorn

Black in coat on red setters

In my current litter, I have one boy with two black spots in his coat, just above the croup and going down his left side (see pictures). H…

Started by Lena

38 Nov 5, 2007

This site - proposals / remarks / problems

This is a place where we talk about this site (not only about setters ;)) I think that it is needed because we can give proposals and make…

Started by Agnieszka Dufrat 'Neiven'

1 Oct 31, 2007
Reply by Agnieszka Dufrat 'Neiven'

Mandatory Spay & Neuter

In my town they are dicussing the possiblity of starting a mandatory spay or neuter ordinance to curtail the amount of dogs in the pound th…

Started by Loma I. Clark

21 Oct 31, 2007

Therapy Dog and Freestyle Work

Just out of curiosity, are there any others here who do either Therapy Dog work or Freestyle Dance work with their Setters?

Started by Gina Hayes

12 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by ursula wilby

Why do you own an Irish Setter?

OK, maybe this is a silly question - but I put it to you all the same:-)) At least all members, old and new, can join in on this one...

Started by Susan Stone

20 Oct 14, 2007
Reply by Susan Stone

White on a red setter: Hate it or love it?

Comments on white on red setters seen on my videos from Ursula and Camilla made this topic. Do you hate, love, dislike, like, don't mind wh…

Started by Henk ten Klooster

78 Oct 12, 2007
Reply by Henk ten Klooster

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Gene.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service